Here we are a new month and lots of good bets to come some at what could be huge prices with horses kept under the radar. Really exciting time I think this is the month that we will see us make new all-time highs JOIN US NOW AND MAKE THE RIGHT INVESTMENTS.
Nice News letter last week highlighting a couple of decent winners in BALTIC PRINCE and POURLEVICTOIRE both running for the CARROL stable. They are in great form and tomorrow they have lots of runners and they could be looking at a bumper day I will be covering some each way multiples in the hope of a big win so you are welcome to join in.
These are the horses in questions…
• Tomorrow – 5:55 Jeremy’s Jet (Overnight) at Wolverhampton (AW) #thisistheblackcountry Apprentice Handicap
• Tomorrow – 6:10 Kath’s Boy (Overnight) at Brighton Colour Obstacle Rush Brighton 12 May Handicap
• Tomorrow – 6:40 Nouvelle Ere (Overnight) at Brighton South Coast Mighty Hike 7 July Handicap
• Tomorrow – 7:20 De Vegas Kid (Overnight) at Bath Peter Walwyn Memorial Handicap
• Tomorrow – 8:10 Beau Mistral (Overnight) at Brighton Injured Jockeys Fund Handicap
• Tomorrow – 8:20 Frank Cool (Overnight) at Bath Drive Vauxhall Handicap
Tuesdays Horses In Focus
Brighton 4-25 Handicap (Class 6) 8f – ST JAMES PARK looks a huge price at 22/1 and could be a nice bit of value. This race sees the horse at peak fitness with a mark that has dropped significantly. A much-improved performance last time we pencilled the horse in at 8/1. The course should suit very well so we are hopeful of a big run today.
Brighton 5-25 Handicap (Class 6) 10f – I have heard that a big run is expected from JUNOESQUE today 20/1 looks a fair price for the risk we priced at 14/1 so a bit of value but it will be a tough race to win. The Club are hopeful and think that they have found the key to the horse, so it will be interesting to watch.