In February I gave you a couple of dutching systems to try out and started posting them on my facebook page, so now is the time for a quick review so that you can see how you would have done so far if you had followed the systems correctly.
Up until yesterday you should have had :-
• Bets – 197
• Winners – 108
• Losers – 89
• Strike Rate – 54.82 %
• Investment to £100 stakes – £19,700
• Return to £100 stakes – £27,116
• Profit – £7416.53
• ROI – 37.64%
As you can see from the above, the two systems have proven to be pretty consistent. Up until the beginning of the month the ROI was around 9% higher but a run of 8 consecutive losses this month gave it a bit of a knock and up until then the longest losing run was 4 and with the current strike rate you shouldn’t be very far away from a winner.
Up until now I have been posting the selections freely and I will continue to do so but I will be as from Monday be posting them in a closed facebook group here MC Racing Dutch Selections.
If you would like to continue to see these selections ( taking away the hassle for yourselves ) then head over to the page and ping me a message so that I can add you to the group where you will be able to ask questions or even throw back some ideas on maybe how the selection process can be improved and also by the time the group is open I will have broken down the systems further to see where they are most profitable.
I started the compounding tests so that I could show a slow and steady way of growing your banks over a period of time and that you could actually grow a relatively small bank of £500 into £16,000 over the course of a year by increasing the bank by only 1% each time.
The first test I started got off to a good start then a run of misses pretty much blew the bank.
That wasn’t because the selection process was flawed, it was the way in which I was trying to recover the losses on a daily basis that was the undoing of bank, so I had a rethink and decided on sticking with loss recovery but with only one selection per day so that any loss would carry over to the next day thus restricting multiple losses daily.
So to try and keep the strike rate up I decided that the Betfair place market was the way to go.
I also started a second test with 3 banks of £500 using 1,2 and 3% stakes just to show the difference in time scales for the banks to rise and for these banks I again decided to keep to 1 bet per day with loss recovery using dutching as the selection process.
Up until yesterday ( day 35) the original test using the betfair place market the bank has risen from £500 to £592.51, which after 35 days is a bit behind schedule due to fact that every time we have a loser we lose a days 1% rise, but the idea is to stick with it and after about 1 year this will be up and around the target figure of £16,000.
With the second test up until yesterday ( day 29 ) the banks are as follows,
• 1% bank £590.03
• 2% bank £644.51
• 3% bank £740.71
Again with these we are behind schedule but as before its meant to be a slow burner and the whole idea for me is that I use a separate bank to my normal betting bank so that I can use this money as wages if you like or basically anything I like and the taxman can’t touch any of it.
I will continue to post the two test on my normal facebook page here MC Racing if you have any questions with regard to the compounding just fire on over to the page and ask away, or even reply to this blog.
All The Best,