A profit is what we are all looking for on our horse racing bets and by the way there are more opportunities nowadays than ever before for punters to take a profit from their betting.
A small profit is better than a huge loss in my opinion and it’s our ability to win in the long run that determines whether we should be betting or not. If you are not making an annual profit from your betting then you should consider stopping… it’s purely my opinion and I am sorry if you don’t like my opinion.
Profit making bets which are favourites of mine are:-
1. WIN bets where your horse has to win to make a profit.
2. PLACE ONLY where you select a horse to finish placed and if the horse does get placed then you profit.
3. EACH WAY bets where you back a horse to win but by doubling the win stake you get a return if your horse is placed. You need five horses in a race to back each way where places are first and second. In races of eight to fifteen runners you can back each way for three places. In sixteen runner handicaps there are four places for each way punters. Those are the general rules but some bookmakers offer five places or better place terms to try and get you to bet with them… they want your business… unless you are winning.
4. EACH WAY EXTRA BETTING… some bookmakers now offer each way bets up to six places but they reducs the odds to do so. Example on Saturday was Aguerooo at Chelmsford who was around 10/1 to win the race but Bet365 went 7/1 one fifth of the odds for SIX places and Aguerooo finished sixth so making a small profit for his followers but normally an each way bet would be lost but this Each Way Extra is something I have been playing a lot… by the way there were only eleven runner in the Agueroo’s race… a good bet.
5. MATCH BETS are where you back one horse against another in the race… the rest of the runners don’t matter only yours and the one for the bookie… whichever one finishes in front of the other is the winner. When I first started betting the bookies would not even lay you a price on a two horse race and if they did take a bet in a match it was only settled at starting price.
Those my readers are my favourite bets which I continually look for.
Why not try my service High Roller Racing a proven service with a HIGH STRIKE RATE! Not a service that gives a 10/1 winner followed by nine losers. I get a lot of horses that are heavily gambled so you need to take my tips early and take the prices at best odds guaranteed before the price goes.
We have a maximum of one selection per day unlike other services who sometimes pick ten or more selections. When my selections win then I ask you to be fair with me and pay Betfan a small fee of £10. It would be great to see everyone who took the tip actually paid. So I hope you noted our winners this last week…
BAY OF NAPLES – WON 5/4
ARTHURS SECRET – WON 4/1
ORCHARDSTOWN CROSS – WON 7/4
STATIONMASTER – WON 5/4
Those four winners were from seven selections so a good strike rate of just over 57%.