Today on the blog we have an interview with Jack Cassidy the man behind one of our most exciting launches ever.
Jack has been proofing to us since September last year and never had a losing month delivering excellent and consistent profits.
His strike rate is at 26.2% which means he wins one in every 4 advised bets but what is most impressive is a return on investment of 37.25% over the last 5 months. This has been achieved with a superb consistency and there is no doubt Jack really knows his stuff as you will see form his interview below.
Average prices on selections are about 7/1 and using Jacks advised compound staking method he has turned a bank of £2,000 into £7,750 in just 5 months. Try getting that kind of return on your money ANYWHERE!
After Jacks answers there is an area for you to ask any questions which Jack or our support team fi relevant will gradually come on and answer for you so feel free to ask us anything you want about Jack or his service launching Thursday 8th February.
Incidentally the package we have put together for this launch we believe is our best ever and you will really not want to miss what we have to offer on Thursday. It’s a comprehensive package of betting products and at a price to suit everyone.
Equine Equity is all about making long term money on the horses via what the tipster terms his investments – Make sure you are about on Thursday evening to get involved!
Here is Jacks Interview – PLEASE ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR ADD COMMENTS AT THE END.
1. How were you introduced to horse racing/betting and when did you decide to take it seriously? Also how many years experience do you have?
Have been interested in horse racing since I was in my late teens, uncle used to take me to Redcar and Sedgfield races. Took it up as a full-time occupation in 2011 having sold my my business and always felt if I had more time I could make a living from it which has proven to be the case.
2. What do you think is the key ingredient to your success?
Meticulous analysis of horse racing statistics. Dedicated all of 2011 to research before significantly increasing my stakes as a full-time occupation.
3. Can you remember some of the mistakes you made in the past when you first started betting?
I have always been very disciplined regarding staking but one of my earlier mistakes was to bet on too many races, being selective is very important to long term profit.
4. Do you specialise in specific races/conditions. If so, can you explain why?
My selections are across all race codes and race types but the analysis is based heavily on speed ratings and requires specific criteria to be met before a selection is confirmed.
5. Why are you selling your racing tips if you can make money betting on them yourself? (this is the obvious question that most recreational punters ask)
Like many other bettors, I have used tipsters myself in the past and want to show that unlike many others you can make a long term profit using them. I will still be making money from the selections and it will have no impact on my own bets.
6. Do you think you need to be exceptionally talented to be successful at betting or can it be learned?
It can definitely be learned in my opinion, but like anything in life you need to be dedicated and put the time in. There is no quick fix!
7. What’s the most rewarding thing about running your own horse racing tipping service?
The fact that you can help others profit from a sport they enjoy participating in and watching.
8. How much work/time do you put into your betting selections each day?
I spent 12 months developing my own statistics which are now automated. This means that on a day to day basis it is now not time consuming but I am always looking for improvements so still dedicate lots of time to further research. I am a little obsessive about it and it is important to say ahead of the market.
9. How active is your tipping service? What can members expect in the number of tips each day, when will tips be available to members etc. etc.
The number of tips can vary on a day to day basis but will normally be between 25 to 50 per month (maybe be more in summer months when more evening meetings) The majority of time the selections will be available the night before the races, this is important to achieve the best prices and to fit in with peoples busy schedules.
10. In your opinion is horse racing more rewarding than betting on other sports?
I only bet on horse racing as it is my passion.
11. In your opinion what should a punter be looking for when considering following a tipster?
Positive results are the single most important thing but also being upfront and honest. You need to build trust and respect as the tipping world is very promiscuous and people are always looking for the next ‘big thing’ I also think that being able to educate people in the art of betting is very important.
12. We know that one of the biggest problems with winning bettors is keeping their bookmaker accounts open. Have you any advice on how not to get your bookmaker accounts closed down?
Age old question!, I protect my main accounts by giving enough losing bets (lay them off on exchanges). Bets 365 rarely limit or cancel accounts. My selections are also long term profitable against Betfair SP.
13. Can you tell us a fun betting/horse racing fact about yourself?
The ‘fun’ bit is doing something you love and making some money at the same time!
14. What is your most memorable sporting moment or alternatively YOUR moment of glory?
Was County Champion at pool
15. Finally with so many tipster services available why should punters seriously consider joining you?
Will deliver long term profit for my customers